Hello!!! How are you??
Today you can
read page 90 of your book. If you don't know the meaning of a word, use the
dictionary. Then you can do exercise 1 and 2.
Si no podéis
escucharlo, aquí os dejo la transcripción:
Page 90. Activity 1.
Listen and say which simple machine helps in each situation.
A.
I can't get the washing machine up the
steps!
You
need an inclined plane to push it up.
Yes, I think you're right.
B.
He needs to get that sofa up to the top
flat.
How is he going to do it?
I'm sure he'll need some very
strong pulleys. The sofa looks heavy.
C.
I want to paint my room but I can't open
the tin of paint.
Why don't you use a small
lever to open the lid?
That's a good idea.
Also, you can watch this video for help you:
Aquí tenéis la página del libro para los que no lo tengan.
See you tomorrow!!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.