Hello! How
are you??
Today you
can read page 76 of your book.
If you don't know the meaning of a word, use the dictionary. Then you can
do exercise 2.
Este es el audio del ejercicio 2:
Page 76.
What was life like in al-Andalus?
My name is Aisha. I live in
Granada. My great grandparents were Christians, but they converted to Islam. I
am Muslim. I am a Muladí. I have beautiful handwriting; I am a scribe. I write
documents for people.
My name is Rodrigo. I live in
the countryside near Córdoba. I am a farmer. My wife and I farm the land. This
Sunday is a special day, because we will baptize our first child. We are
Christians.
My
name is Sarah. I live in Toledo with my father. We are Jewish. My father
is a doctor, and I help him to heal people.
Aquí os dejo un vídeo explicativo que os puede servir de
ayuda!
Por aquí os dejo también la página del libro para quien
no lo tenga:

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.